4Runner stolen in Seattle

Arctic Travelller

Adventurer
Please keep an eye out for this rig, it was stolen last night in Seattle. 37.12.50.15 Swamper TSL Radials. ARB Snorkel, Dakota Digital Gauge cluster, West Texas Off Road hydraulic assist steering system, and DIY front and rear tube bumpers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Lowlifes. Sorry about your loss.

If its still in tact it should be able to be found at some point. Pretty unique truck.

Good luck.

yeos

Observer
Sorry to hear. I'll keep an eye out. Should be easy to spot. Post up in the northwest section of tacoma world.

GTV

****wits! That's a nice rig. I just moved to Seattle in July and my bike got nicked a few weeks ago. I love living here, but all the damn druggies and homeless people make me sick.
Which neighborhood are you in?

Arctic Travelller

Adventurer
****wits! That's a nice rig. I just moved to Seattle in July and my bike got nicked a few weeks ago. I love living here, but all the damn druggies and homeless people make me sick.
Which neighborhood are you in?

Not mine, but it was taken in Ballard

RainSR5

Terrible! I have been admiring it each time I drove past it in Queen Anne this week. Hopefully it shows up in one piece.

Montana Cruiser

Adventurer
Ugh, sorry to hear that man! I also live in Ballard, and have felt very safe ..... but I've been hearing about more and more car break-in's, but not full on auto theft. Will keep my eyes peeled!

R33F

I will keep an eye out as well, I'm in Northgate area.
I also have a 1st gen 4Runner I just picked up.
I worry about it all the time since It has no alarm yet.
I hope you get it back.

humphreys1588

So sorry man. Will share on book of faces. Had my 89 stolen more than once…hopefully it pops up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77