"5 star" rims from a 2000 4Runner Sport / Bay Area, CA

slomatt

Adventurer
These rims came off of my 2000 4runner Sport and have roughly 90k miles on them. They are in good condition, the only flaws are a couple of curb scrapes and the paint on the plastic center cap on one of them is fading.

Asking $350 OBO. I prefer to sell these locally but would consider shipping at the buyer's expense.

IMG_2918.jpg

IMG_2919.jpg

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

- Matt

Tim A

Adventurer
Totally unrelated to your sale but can you tell me the name of the style of lugnuts that these wheels need?

slomatt

Adventurer
I think shipping to Brazil would probably cost more than the rims are worth. :) I was in Rio earlier this year but I don't think they would have fit in my carry on.

- Matt

GALEGUITO

shipping

Hi Slomatt.
I saw many sets of 4 wheels on ebay that the shipping costs to Brazil is about US$ 80,00 / US$ 100,00 in normal shipping (no express, USPS), but it wasn't OEM. That was the reason I didn't buy.
I would like to know if you can do a search about the shipping quote in normal shipping than the express because is more cheap to the zipcode 57.020-640, Maceió/Alagoas/Brazil.
Why don't you come to Brazil again to bring the set to me in Maceió?:)

Last edited:

rcons

Rcons
Hi Slomatt

Do you still have these rims by any chance? I'm looking for a set and I live in Sacramento.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online