6bt Cummins Swapped 04 F350 coilover converted Bison Overland Flatbed Camper

Jredone

What is the height when the top is down, what is the width and length?

7’ 6” wide at front fender flares

9’ 6” height at maxxair fan tops with weboost antenna down
(11’6” with top up)

24’ length at furthest point on bumper and rear camper

kmh

Thats very interesting. The max height on a high cube is 9.5 feet and 40 feet long. It would take their biggest container, but it will still fit. I really appreciate you taking the time to put that together.

CuStOm

Adventurer
@Jredone - Excellent build and work my friend! I did not see the toilet anywhere in the photo's. I see it mentioned but don't actually see it. Can you elaborate on that?

Jredone

@Jredone - Excellent build and work my friend! I did not see the toilet anywhere in the photo's. I see it mentioned but don't actually see it. Can you elaborate on that?

@CuStOm thank you very much!! Cassette toilet is in the lower cabinet to the left of the door (inside of the black storage bag).

Attachments

• IMG_1533.jpeg
    IMG_1533.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1534.jpeg
    IMG_1534.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
I want to commend you on a stunning interior build. My wife would love the interior shower and would relegate me and the Boykin Spaniel to the exterior one. Honestly, I'm drooling over this. GLWS!

BTW, the drawer refrigerator system is the bomb. Wifey and I are in our 70's. The idea of getting down on one's hands and knees to find the ketchup in the back of a tiny floor mounted frig is nuts. Wifey is only 5'4" tall so I would have to come up with some sort of hoisting mechanism to get her into the cab and cabin areas. That wouldn't be a deal breaker by any means.

Dale

Last edited:

Jredone

I want to commend you on a stunning interior build. My wife would love the interior shower and would relegate me and the Boykin Spaniel to the exterior one. Honestly, I'm drooling over this. GLWS!

BTW, the drawer refrigerator system is the bomb. Wifey and I are in our 70's. The idea of getting down on one's hands and knees to find the ketchup in the back of a tiny floor mounted frig is nuts. Wifey is only 5'4" tall so I would have to come up with some sort of hoisting mechanism to get her into the cab and cabin areas. That wouldn't be a deal breaker by any means.

Dale
Thank you much Dale!

Not sure if it’s pictured so here’s a shot of both steps deployed. Cab has auto retracting amp steps that operate with the doors and camper has a 4 step aluminum Little Giant step ladder.

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpeg
    IMG_1688.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1689.jpeg
    IMG_1689.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Jredone

@DirtWhiskey thank you sir!

Bump….

If you choose to private message me please be sure you are a serious buyer or you have valid questions/concerns that you prefer to keep private from the thread. I've been getting too many “fly out drive back” “leave a deposit” messages and then complete ghost. Very confusing, not quite sure why people do that.

I’m an easy going guy and happy to shoot the ******** about the build or even share some knowledge if you have questions on a build of your own

This is expedition portal not Facebook marketplace. I will answer any questions you have but please don’t waste my time.

Rant over, once again thank you all for the kind words and for checking out my rig. Cheers!!

79bj40

I like the SmartPlug install. I have always used those on my boats. It's cheap insurance if you leave it plugged in when stored.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl