6ft Flippac for 3rd Gen Tacoma with Interior Build

highwest

$8500 OBO, also willing to part out, see prices below.

Located in the Salt Lake City area. If interested or have any questions, please reach out, I’d like this setup to be with someone who will use it.

This was one of the last Flippacs made by FRP in 2015 or 2016. It was originally on a Nissan Fontier (painted Forged Copper?) with its first owner and then on my Toyota Tacoma (painted Magnetic Gray Metallic). It’s been used by people who have loved camping in it. It’s been kept in garages in the southwest for it’s whole life, so it’s still in great shape.

The liftgate of the Flippac has been modified to fit the tailgate of the 3rd Gen Tacoma.

SLO rainfly, gray, 6 vinyl windows.

Flippac - $5500 OBO

IMG_9332.jpeg

Interior furniture is 8020 framing with 1/2” ABS sheet that has been painted with Monstaliner or carpeted. No wood.

Dometic CFX3 35 with cover and DFG slide - $650 OBO

Eberspacher 2kW diesel heater with East Start Pro Controller and high quality 6gal fuel tank - $800 OBO

15gal water tank with pump and faucet.

100Ahr SOK lithium battery.

Victron Orion Tr Smart 12/12-30 DCDC Charger.

Victron Smartsolar 75/15 MPPT Solar Charger.

Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor.

AIMS Power 130W portable solar panel.

IMG_8889.jpeg

Last edited:

highwest

I have also this posted on Tacoma World and someone inquired about the condition of the hinges and surrounding sealant, which is a known trouble spot in Flippacs. This one is immaculate in that area, please see the pics:
IMG_1963.jpeg

IMG_1964.jpeg

highwest

Prices lowered.

I haven’t spoken with anybody, so that was on me for listing it too high. If anybody’s interested, get in touch, I’d really just like to move on and make sure this setup gets used the way it’s supposed to be. My family of 3 loved it.

I know cold weather is coming. I’ve camped in Jan and Feb in the desert southwest and been completely comfortable in this setup.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78