Pics and story are all up at www.soaztim.com
And the video is at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgpNPue1Wmc
7DayMotorcycletrip111.jpg

7DayMotorcycletrip305.jpg

7DayMotorcycletrip237.jpg

7DayMotorcycletrip104.jpg

silentsamurai

Explorer
I havent taken that road since i was @ 8 years old. Thanks for bringing back memories. *tear*

awesome photos. I love the national park shots you took. scared of heights just lookin at that picture haha.

This is exactly why I want to get myself a bmw pretty soon. just like hte adv guys and their GS' prob that same bike.

Anyways, you guys have some great bikes. looking forward to seeing your next adventure.

i'll be on your page for awhile this morning, while i enjoy my coffee and danish.

Adam

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Nice right up , Tim:luxhello:
Your bro must be old skool to ride a hardtail on that trip:roost: :bowdown:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Great write up and nice trip.....
I just can't let myself start thinking about another bike....as much as these reports make me want to jump in the saddle again I figure I have 1 good fall left in me and I ought to save it :)

Nice pics & good times

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
silentsamurai said:
I havent taken that road since i was @ 8 years old. Thanks for bringing back memories. *tear*

awesome photos. I love the national park shots you took. scared of heights just lookin at that picture haha.

This is exactly why I want to get myself a bmw pretty soon. just like hte adv guys and their GS' prob that same bike.

Anyways, you guys have some great bikes. looking forward to seeing your next adventure.

i'll be on your page for awhile this morning, while i enjoy my coffee and danish.

Adam

Thanks for the kind words Adam! It was partly a redo of a family trip from when I was a little kid riding in a Volvo station wagon so it was a great flash back for me. Amazing how a motorcycle changes the point of view of the whole trip!

SOAZ

Maximus Ram said:
Nice right up , Tim:luxhello:
Your bro must be old skool to ride a hardtail on that trip:roost: :bowdown:

Thanks! He is a nut. I would hit bumps and then look over my shoulder to see how badly it hurt him. He's a champ!
Everytime we got going I would wait for him to kick start it. When the motor was brand new that meant anywhere from 2 to 20 kicks. Its nice and broken in so he got it on the 1st or 2nd kick the whole time... still... I couldn't handle the hard tail the whole trip like he did!

SOAZ

1leglance said:
Great write up and nice trip.....
I just can't let myself start thinking about another bike....as much as these reports make me want to jump in the saddle again I figure I have 1 good fall left in me and I ought to save it :)

Nice pics & good times

I can't blame you! If you ever want to start DIRT ONLY riding I'll ride with you anywhere. Speaking of dirt, lets hit it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333