885 vs 886

dta

Well thanks for the input everyone. Still not sure where I will start, but good point regarding the ability to change if need be; I'd rather get it right the first time, but its not like it would be a super costly mistake if I decided I had to change.

my 886s, dakars, and OME shocks/struts will be here tomorrow and I will put them on saturday so I will post up what the ride is like....standby :smiley_drive:

Keep me posted expotaco. I will be interested to hear what you think.

Hunter'06FLKY

my 886s, dakars, and OME shocks/struts will be here tomorrow and I will put them on saturday so I will post up what the ride is like....standby :smiley_drive:

i can't wait to see how it comes out. i'll be upgrading to 886's on my truck here as soon as i have the cash around for them and the uca's.

Well my first impression is ......damn this thing is tall! My 265/75/16s look like baby tires. Hopefully it settles a good bit, or i will end up with the dreaded tire envy. with that being said, the truck rides great! stiff, but eats up bumps better than my stock SR5 suspension. I also ditched the sway bar, which turned out to be a great decision as well. Pictures will follow soon, so stay tuned.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3