94 L300 (Delica)

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
Awesome! From the look of the few pictures you shared I assume that there was a ton of work put into this thing...way more than the few pictures give credit for.

I like that stealth snorkel coming up behind the driver door. I'm unfamiliar with these vans, but is that normal or something you've added?

How's the interior set up now that it's in a "finished" state?

molenz

Awesome! From the look of the few pictures you shared I assume that there was a ton of work put into this thing...way more than the few pictures give credit for.

I like that stealth snorkel coming up behind the driver door. I'm unfamiliar with these vans, but is that normal or something you've added?

How's the interior set up now that it's in a "finished" state?

Yes the snorkel is an add on. I'll take some interior shots on the weekend. It was a lot of work, I custom built front and rear bars, ladder, roof rack, towbar, flares and a side exhaust system. It's had a complete respray other than the upper sides, the lower sides are coated in speedliner.
2 inch lift, all bushes and ball joints replaced, new heavy duty front torsion bars and shocks, ball joint spacers, new CV's and U/J's, extended shackles. 31x10.5 15 MT's.
Rust removed from all chassis components and resprayed. Complete engine rebuild. All cooling system and fuel system componenets replaced. Complete brake overhaul. New glass, rubbers and tints.
The latest addition is Humvee mirrors, I had to make upper brackets to get them to fit.

PGGRS

Observer
Nice build. I have a '91 & 92 300 & a '94 400 that I'm waiting to bring down. I assume you're not in the states.I have an extra new snorkel if any one's interested. They are not readily available here.

molenz

Nice build. I have a '91 & 92 300 & a '94 400 that I'm waiting to bring down. I assume you're not in the states.I have an extra new snorkel if any one's interested. They are not readily available here.

No I'm from New Zealand, lots a L300's over here, all sold here new and we got the fancier Delicas as imports as well. Sadly Mitsubishi no longer make them, not even the 2wd version. Not so many 4wd's in good condition any more. This is my second one, the first had serious rust issues and had a hard life as a DOC (Dept of Conservation) work van. Luckily I managed to find this one in pretty good condition for only $3K.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Great build! Looking at very seriously importing one of these from Canada. We're in grizzly country a lot and wife wants hard walls. :oops:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven