'95 Discovery 5 speed Coniston Green

Storz

Explorer
Still available....still need to move it quickly...ready to work out a deal.

Lets make it happen, call me.

dsc07333.jpg

dsc07335.jpg

dsc07336.jpg

dsc07339.jpg

dsc07342.jpg

dsc07343.jpg

ExpoScout

Explorer
Is this a 50 state car? -->Any idea on if it would pass smog in california? Around what mpg do you get on the freeway?

It's a 95 and OBD1...not sure if that makes it a 50 state car. It runs great and theres no smoke or anything, so I'm sure it would pass smog. All the exhaust/intake/etc. is stock.

Danimal

Adventurer
I seriously can't stop thinking about this thing, but I'm not sure I'm in the market...

I'm not a LR guy, can you describe the transfer case play issue a bit more? Are the new parts OEM?

Dan

ExpoScout

Explorer
Sure, when starting from a stop you get a bit of a "clunk", but its pretty minor. Once you are driving you wouldn't know there is a problem for the most part. At highway speeds you will notice a little vibration but only when you let off the accelerator or when you get back on it after coasting...if that makes sense.

ExpoScout

Explorer
Dan, sorry didn't see the second part of your question. The engine parts I replaced were all Lucas as far as I know. There were so many things replaced I'd have to go back and check.

Danimal

Adventurer
No problem, thanks for the response! Love this Rover, but just picked up another vehicle from a family member instead. GLWS.

Dan

ExpoScout

Explorer
It's still available. Been busy so I hadn't been on here for a bit. Let me know if anyone has any questions. I need to get this thing a new home!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3