96 Tacoma Build for Cross Country Adventure

sdpnt

I'm so sorry for never updated anything here! Once I left for the trip, I never really had time to make posts since I was focused on my blog. I'm still traveling, but not with my truck since I left america almost 8 months ago. Please check out my website for information and photos from my trip around the world (sorry it's not very focused on the truck). I should be back in the USA by april, and can't wait to be back to working on the truck and giving you all updates!

www.miles-miles.com

Stefaan

saltandgranite

I'm so sorry for never updated anything here! Once I left for the trip, I never really had time to make posts since I was focused on my blog. I'm still traveling, but not with my truck since I left america almost 8 months ago. Please check out my website for information and photos from my trip around the world (sorry it's not very focused on the truck). I should be back in the USA by april, and can't wait to be back to working on the truck and giving you all updates!

www.miles-miles.com

Stefaan

Really cool blog man. You guys look like superheros in workboots... uncaged and set out to rediscover the elusive western flannel trees. Those are compliments, btw.

sdpnt

Hahaha thank you, I appreciate it! You live in Yosemite? My brother is a ranger there right now. Can't wait to spend some more time there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven