'99 Discovery I, 84k mi, Expedition ready and rust free!!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
The Tdi is a 110 at the top of the page. I just checked and do not see the discrepancy you point out- were you possibly looking at the 'Sold' page, as we have sold Tdi Discos previously?
And thanks by the way- this is a sweet Disco for sure!!

Racingdad

Adventurer
When you click on the photo for the DI you see Tdi in the header. https://plus.google.com/photos/102179127056427551436/albums/5993040478075035521
The header says 1999 DI Tdi and on the individual photos. Must be a google thing.

I didn't see the TDI motor so I knew the answer to my question anyway. Just wanted to make sure. If you never ask you can miss some very interesting things.

Still nonetheless a very nice Disco! I wish you were on the West Coast so I could see it up close. How much would the HD axles and lockers raise the price?

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
That is bazaar- I will have my daughter, who handles the site, take a look/see. Thanks for the heads up!!
The HD axles, lockers, and CV's are $2k installed by us- that is for this truck only obviously, not a standard quote…
Funny, she came from your side of the country to start ;-)
Cheers!!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Let me know, as I am likely putting lockers and axles back in for Uwharrie next w/e...

Or, at least let me know how to stop the addiction!!

drifter-co

The Disco is amazing Dale, so glad I bought this. And thanks for bringing it down to FL! That worked out great. All the work that's been done to the underside of this thing is unreal—such great work. Oh, and it's been sitting in my driveway a couple days while I get the registration transferred over, and not a drop of oil underneath! (and yes there's oil in it)

Thanks again, happy to do business with you.

Attachments

• OE_LR_DISCO.jpg
    OE_LR_DISCO.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 100

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven