99 Tacoma + Scamper Pop-Up + Fiberglass Topper

ADV Ash

***SOLD***

Are you in search of a daily driver that is also capable of taking you almost anywhere you'd want to drive? Are you tired of coming back from a day of Mountain biking and cooking in the wind and climbing into a flapping tent? Want to get dressed for skiing or drink a beer in peace between runs at the resort? Do you think a fantastic, capable Tacoma and Pop-up camper are out of your budget? Perhaps not!

1999 Toyota Tacoma
200,0XX miles

Everything works on this truck and camper and here are a list of modifications, but the motor and exhaust are stock and other than a reusable K&N air filter it has not been monkeyed with at all.

Matching high rise Camper shell with sliding side windows.

Full Old Man Emu suspension with leveling pucks
ARB front bumper
Warn 6000lb winch
PIAA fog lights
Safari Snorkel
Rock sliders span front to back wheel
Rear rock slider rear bumper with receiver hitch. Needs a drop hitch to tow but keeps the bike rack up nice and high for getting to your campsite of choice. :)
New BF Goodrich 33x10.50 all terrain tires
New dealer installed Tie rod ends
New Sony head unit with USB/Aux/Bluetooth and external mic for hands free talking
New 10" Kicker Subwoofer and Pioneer door speakers
New headlights, originals were starting to yellow and fog up
Probably a few things I'm forgetting on the truck...

Camper is an '89 Skamper that I've installed all LED lighting and custom made butcher block counter top and food prep space. It has a 15 gallon fresh water tank and hand pump for the sink and a two burner stove. I removed the old icebox and gained a huge amount of storage space. The insulation for the icebox was old styrofoam and we always take a nice cooler anyway. The camper fits like a glove in this truck and the tailgate closes perfectly behind the door so even if you space latching the door all the way you have nothing to worry about. Newer RV battery to run the lights, and with the LED bulbs it should last a couple of weeks minimum if you pay attention... I also have the wiring set up to run off the truck battery and it takes all of 10 seconds to switch it over.

My wife an I have had some fantastic times with this rig and had it all over the west. When we roll in somewhere and set up people tend to ask and inquire about it quite a bit. We now have 2 kids under 2, and need up upgrade to something slightly bigger.

Go more places than a Westfalia Volkswagen, spend WAAAAY less on fuel than a Sportsmobile and have a useful daily driver instead of a single use recreation rig when you ditch the camper in the driveway!!

Pictures can be found here https://goo.gl/photos/5dGrdQif5SFJp4Ey6

$12,000 - OBO
Located in Driggs, ID

Ash

Last edited:

Shradicalwyo

Adventurer
Ugh right over the pass from me! If I was in the market right now I'd be all over this.

If you decide to sell just the pop-up let me know, it's exactly what I've been looking for.

Or are you looking for trades? I have a 2006 Tundra trd access cab.

Ahhh! This thing looks amazing! GLWS, but I'm also selfishly hoping it's still around in like 10 days when I could next potentially come check it out for myself. :)

Pb&Nelly

Sweet truck, if I had a few more grand I'd grab that up! Shradicalwyo, sell me your tundra and go buy this ha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat