Adventure-ready Toyota Tacoma

holeinthehand

For sale is my souped up 2001 first generation Taco with the rare step-side bed. I hate to see her go but I'm moving to Australia and it's too expensive for me to ship her all the way there. I am the third owner of this truck. I built her up for a surf expedition to Baja Mexico that never took place so she has all the upgrades with none of the wear and tear of such a trip.

Here are the upgrades I've made:

Full Old Man Emu Suspension Sustem
  • Dakar leaf springs.
  • Nitro sport shocks (front and rear)
  • 881 coils

Pioneer DEH-X6700BT Stereo
  • Bluetooth enabled
  • Aux output
  • CD

Custom Rotopax Fuel Containers
  • One on each side
  • 4 gallon capacity
  • Lockable

Custom Tuffy Center Console
  • Lockable (I use this to store my laptop and camera. It works great for securing valuables like electronics and/or a gun.

A.R.E. Fiberglass Shell
  • Sliding windows with screens
  • Yakima Towers and Bars
  • Lockable

Custom-Built Sleeping Platform and Storage.
  • Rhino-lined bed.
  • Carpeted sleeping platform.
  • Easy-access storage compartment.

Mechanical/Electrical
  • Brand new Optima Red top battery.
  • New spark plugs and wiring harness.
  • New power steering pump and line.
  • New steering rack bushings and pinions.

Timing belt and water pump have both been done. My asking price is $14,500. No, I'm not selling my Yeti Cooler.

As you can probably tell, I put a lot of time, money and attention into this truck, so of course it also received regular oil changes. I built this truck to be very reliable for a trip to Mexico (which didn't happen), and now I have other plans. DM if you have any questions. Link to KSL ad here.

4-web.jpg5-web.jpg6-web.jpg7-web.jpg8-web.jpg1-web.jpg

Last edited:

holeinthehand

I am not selling the cooler separately but if someone meets my asking price and really wants the cooler I would consider throwing it in to sweeten the pot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven