Adventure Trailer Horizon with Easy Awn RTT

mkitchen

Explorer
The Trailer has been sold

a0hpuf.jpg

I am selling the above trailer. The AT Horizon is known for it's durability and capability. Below is a list of accessories that I had added to the Horizon when I bought it new from Adventure Trailers.

Steel, powder coated nose box
2 AT fuel can holders with steel fuel cans
19 gallon water tank with pump
6' awning with stainless steel telescoping brackets mounted to the trailer
full kitchen, with Partner stove, propane tank, built in cutting board in galley door
12 volt auxiliary system with accessory plugs on both sides of the nose box, LED lights battery trays and two 12 volt DEKA group 31 AGM sealed batteries (most Horizons come with a single battery)
battery charger/tender with marine grade shore plug
electric brakes
independent trailing arm suspension
Easy Awn four person tent with a 6' X 8' mattress floor and mattress (custom made fitted sheet included)
Multi-Axis Coupler for unrestricted movement both on and off road
Engel 45 fridge/freezer with installed fridge sliding tray
LED utility light and off-road LED flood and back-up light
solar controller with LED voltage readout mounted in nose box

Asking price for the trailer as it stands is $10,500 and if you were to purchase the trailer with these same accessories from Adventure Trailer it would cost $22,000. Below is additional photos. Please feel free to contact me via PM or on this thread if you have any questions. I am also willing to deliver within a reasonable distance.

9ut3bq.jpg

do2ekn.jpg

2hi3yp2.jpg

qoeibb.jpg

8y82fs.jpg

21mbsqa.jpg

2el89rc.jpg

fcv9fr.jpg

27ycu1x.jpg

sv2dme.jpg

Last edited:

MetalDog

Observer
I'm very interested, and will be down in Scottsdale in 10 days for two weeks. Mind PMing me and telling me what type of shape it's in and if their are any things that need to be addressed? Thanks!

ZGKiwi

Interested also.
Year?
Which version TAAS?
Dirt or rust there on nose box hinge in pictures?
Overall condition/ issues?

mkitchen

Explorer
The trailer is a 2010
there is some dirt in the hinge of the nose box, no rust
Overall, the trailer is is excellent shape, though I noticed that the batteries are getting weak and not holding a charge as they should and I will deduct the cost of new batteries.
TAAS?

Mike K

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3