Alu-Cab Gen 3 Tents & Shadow Awnings in Stock

Ya...these awnings are a total game changer. The ease of deployment and amount of coverage you get is pretty awesome.
Lets see how my 80 drives with this expedition 3 and then Ill figure on awning or no. Shes on a 6 lift, king ressie shocks and she crawls and climbs, so Im really pushing it with tis all aluminium RTT as it is. but hwere I go an awning would be ideal.

fire_strom

Adventurer
What is the size of the t-track on the top, sides and bottom? Does any of the 20/20 hardware fit?
Thanks,
-G

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
All T-track on these tents top, bottom, and sides is set up for M8 bolts and have insertion slots in several places

fire_strom

Adventurer
What is the distance from the bottom of the tent to the bottom of that side facing track?
Thanks,
G

BDRXO

Lot's of inventory in stock....Both black & silver tents as well as RHS & LHS awnings. I am including free installation for any purchases made in June.

BDRXO

how much do they cost and do you have one that will fit on top of a 2014 LC 200?

The price is $3,999 for either color (BLK or SLV) and I do have both in stock and both will be suitable for your 200 LC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77