Aluminum Shell for M100 or M416

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
For $250.00 it would be good just to pop on to haul stuff around... if I were closer I would take it. Pretty Fugly (functional-ugly) but kind of kool. Agreed on the top heavy for trails...but still kool.

Free bump.

kt40

For $250.00 it would be good just to pop on to haul stuff around... if I were closer I would take it. Pretty Fugly (functional-ugly) but kind of kool. Agreed on the top heavy for trails...but still kool.

Free bump.

Thanks for the bump!

No offers refused! I need this gone!

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Your killing me being so far away as I'd take it. And since work is non stop "fun" *cough-cough* there's no road trip coming up for me. :(

usamedic

Observer
So ugly you got to love it! But I like BMW gs bikes too! gonna measure my m100 in the morning , see if it's doable. I'm close too! About 2 hours northof you

kt40

Oh yea, wife said it was ugly too, but wanted to buy the dog... Lol

Yea, my wife would kill me if I sold the dog. So I guess he is not for sale! On the other hand, somebody did say this would make a great dog house! It would last forever!

johnmoo

For the price your asking, have you considered selling it for scape at a metal salvage yard, you might get more.

Judoka

Learning To Live
Well, after several PMs I cannot reach this seller. I am interested in the top. Please PM me back. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3