AMAL CASES: Aluminum Water Tight cases-FOR SALE

docroh

Observer
Fellow Overlanders,Rockcrawlers,Gun Lovers and friends who may want to burry stuff in a corrosive proof chest!

I've got a load of Mil-spec Aluminum Medical Cases that are air and water tight. OD Green with good seals and latches.

SEEMS THE SHIPPING IS A MAJOR DRAW BACK ON THESE. UPS IS NUTS. SHIPPING USPS VIA PARCEL POST RUNS BETWEEN $20-30.

There are 4 various sizes, all with 8 buckle closure and spring loaded handles. They stack nicely and are lightweight given they are aluminum. ALL SIZES ARE $75 + SHIPPING.

LxWxH:
32x20x12
32x20x14
32x20x18
32x20x22

The 3 largest are clamshell and have a center divider that makes it essentially 2 seperate boxes. Not all boxes have dividers. They are all functional and seal. Some have scrapes and dents that are cosmetic only. All buckels work on every box. Price is same for them all so first come first serve. OD green. The inside on most appear to be new.

PM if interested. I am in NE Colorado Springs

Cheers

DAN

Attachments

• alcases1.JPG
    alcases1.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 566
  • alcases4wbucket.JPG
    alcases4wbucket.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 289
  • almultistack.JPG
    almultistack.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:

docroh

Observer
many Pics available. Case with organizer insert is super heavy. $100 +the ride. Only have 3, one will need some massage and its only $80+shipping.

Let me know what you want to see. Come on! Cruiser needs to be built and Slee going to get an economic stimulus:sombrero:

Attachments

• MedChest1.JPG
    MedChest1.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 258
  • MedChestBEST.JPG
    MedChestBEST.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 260
  • OpenCasewithDivider.JPG
    OpenCasewithDivider.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 253
D

Deleted member 9101

those really are great boxes, we keep most of our medical supplies in them and they never fail.

dflesher65

Certifiable
These are called AMAL (Authorized Medical Allowence) cans. I have a couple from my military days. I use them for just about anything you want to keep clean and dry.

docroh

Observer
those really are great boxes, we keep most of our medical supplies in them and they never fail.

You must be at the Died or Ali. Damn it was hot there! Been a few years but I am sure its still as hot, dusty, and wretched as before---especially when the winds are right and the black sea of death's companions blow onto base. :sombrero:

docroh

Observer
Pacel Post is the way to go! About 40% less than UPS ground.

Zach-your 4 cases are enroute and be to you in 7 days.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven