American Expedition Vehicles TJ Nth Degree Suspension

portaladmin

More magic from Jim Frens and the magicians at AEV!

PRESS RELEASE - NTH DEGREE
LONG-ARM SUSPENSION FOR JEEP TJ

American Expedition Vehicles is proud to announce the re-release of the popular Nth Degree Long-Arm suspension system for the Jeep TJ. Designed by former Jeep suspension engineer, Jim Frens, the Nth Degree Long-Arm system has established its remarkable reputation by pushing the TJ’s trail capability and highway drivability well beyond aftermarket standards. Time-proven OE engineering theory has been applied throughout the Nth Degree system to solve the classic handling and ride quality problems associated with lifted, short-wheelbase vehicles. Further, innovative components such as Nth Degree’s GyroJoints, Dogleg control-arms and Stinger are combined to dramatically improve ground clearance and wheel travel while eliminating traction-robbing axle-wrap. When installed on the Jeep TJ, the end result is a superbly balanced vehicle that impresses on both class 5 rock trails and 5-lane interstates. Under AEV’s wing, Nth Degree’s Long-Arm system benefits from installation refinements, reduced parts rosters and expanded availability.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Nth Degree has always made nice stuff. I was glad to hear AEV was the company that took over when the original owners were not able to continue operations.

goodtimes said:
Nth Degree has always made nice stuff. I was glad to hear AEV was the company that took over when the original owners were not able to continue operations.

where I am in Michigan, I drive by their shop every day, and stop in every now and then to shoot the crap with the guys there. From the products, employees, and everything there is top notch. Now i just gotta find a way to sneak a Brute kit out the back door and ill be fine, :jump:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater