Another Hummer Trailer Build

Fresno

Adventurer
Now the fun begins. Inventory broken and missing parts. Sanding, sanding and sanding.
acd02dc0.jpg

The factory has helped every day. Silver Eagle has been building trailers for 75 years. Thanks to military dept exec, Jeff Passmore.
366e7e18.jpg

0bd6f482.jpg

Fresno

Adventurer
Silver Eagle Trailers

Before you think that Silver Eagles are for the Hummer guys and the military, check this trailer for the Jeepers. Mil Spec, when only best will do.

Silver Eagle:
"The L-WATTS shares many components with its intended
prime mover, making it interoperable and easy to swap parts
in field. Silver Eagle has a history of developing military trailers
that meet the demands of severe duty environments. The L-WATTS matches the maneuverable narrow track of 63.5 inches."

bd727939.jpg

ff8108da.jpg

21eb0736.jpg

Fresno

Adventurer
The Bambi is a 2000. Great for weekenders when a full kitchen and bath makes sense.

Four trailers are starting now. One guy wants a basic cargo trailer. Two of us are going expedtion grade - kitchen, sleeping quarters, storaged. One is undecided.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Nice to do four at the same time, Lots of hands make quick work and you can fab together.
Keep us posted.

Fresno

Adventurer
The trailers are at the LineX shop. In the meantime, the folding couch/beds have been ordered.

rollover-couch-folded.jpg
rollover-couch-sleeper.jpg
rollover-couch-couch.jpg

Pricey but just what I was looking for. Blazin Bell Tech and Moduline sells them for race trailers. $500 each.

Last edited:

mikesos1

I'm very interested as well. I just acquired two of these trailers. Plan to build one into a expedition trailer and sell the other one (if anyone is interested). Look forward to your build!

Fresno

Adventurer
Just picked up two today from Linex. Beautiful 1/4 inch coating. More prep and painting this coming week.

4fe41dde.jpg

Fresno

Adventurer
Interesting build! These trailers are HUGE! Looking forward to seeing more on these.
I tell you, they pull easily and "feel" light. The track is the same as the HMMWV and H1. But they also track perfectly in tight turns. Great engineering. Bed height matches the truck bed height, off loading to another truck is easy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicotoup