Another M416 Completed

JPNCA

Adventurer
Great set up
If I could ask you a couple questions
What model Tepui tent did you use?
The rack your tent is mounted on is how I would like to mount mine. How stable is the trailer on the highway when empty?
Where did you get that cool M416 sticker?

Scott

Last edited:

Crush Jeep

Adventurer
The trailer looks great. I'm also wondering where you got the Trail Rated 416 sticker. I can tell you from my experience you are never really done with it. Each time I think I'm finished with it I think of something new or see some one on the forum with another good idea that I want to change on mine. I will say this, I had a flat foot on my hitch jack then after adding things found I needed a tire to be able to move it around better. Again great job.

sjavera

Thanks guys - Scott: the trailer seems to be really stable empty. I pull it at 70 mph down the interstate and it tracks fine. I really don't know its back there. If you hit a good bump in the road it may bounce a bit but nothing major. The tepui tent is the Kukenam model. I also bought the annex that fits under the overhang. I can't stand up under it obviously but I bought it to put items "out of sight out of mind" ...

Scott / Wayne: I made the trail rated decal. I have a machine that can cut vinyl. I downloaded the trail rated image, deleted the 4x4 and added the m416. I also cut the distressed stars.

Stuart

sjavera

This trailer is now for sale. Used just a couple of times. Complete frame off sandblasted restoration. Linex'd inside and out. Tepui two man tent. Kevlar tires. All grade 8 hardware below the bed. All stainless above. LED lights all the way around. $4500 firm - on to the next project! Message me for more details. Thank!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater