Any early bronco expo rigs?

Clutch

<---Pass
Ah... 2wd That makes it more believable.

but dare I ask.... 2wd 4-runner??? Must be a flatlander :sombrero:

Oh, he rides dirt bikes (very well mind you), just needs a tow vehicle.

And really, 4WD is over rated...:ylsmoke:

[video=youtube;VxwifPUEo4o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VxwifPUEo4o[/video]

High_Country

Adventurer
From the pics you posted HighCountry, you can really see the hugeamount of work and effort you have put into your Bronco. What an awesome looking machine. Cheers, Chilli.
incredibly slick build, high country. Can't wait to see it come together fully.

Thanks guys. It has been a LOT of work....rusted floor pans, bed sections, rebuilt differentials, brakes, body work. I hope you're patient KFGK14, it'll probably be six more months before this thing's on the road. But, I'll post some progress pictures along the way!

Thanks for the encouragement.

enesset

Bronco expo rigs

BajaSaldamando2010Bronco.jpgBronco.Renov.Done1.jpg

Here are two photos of my rig, when she was red/white down in Old Mexico camping with my wife and the dogs and the Stroppe replica colors since 2010 when Mark Atherton (Santee) and his crew made her "all pretty" for me/us.

We were down in Baja for only 2 nights but took enough food, water and firewood and while the rack was weighted we still had enough room for 2 large dogs to lay down in the back.

I wish I had one of those slide in pop-up campers like "Campico" but my wife says no....tent camping only for us. Thanks guys for a great thread, makes me want to get out in the great outdoors.

cipioxx

Observer
new to me, 1966

I just got a 1966 Bronco over the weekend. I am not quite sure what my plans are for it, but I am basically getting ready for OBX this summer right now. I still need to finish the blue 1968, but I will probably come up with some ideas over the winter. Anyway, I am a huge EB fan and you guys have some amazing looking trucks.

Please keep the pics coming.

Attachments

• IMG_20130428_144417.jpg
    IMG_20130428_144417.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20130428_125425.jpg
    IMG_20130428_125425.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 22
  • bronco_4.jpg
    bronco_4.jpg
    241.3 KB · Views: 20
  • bronco_4runner2.jpg
    bronco_4runner2.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 23

yj-hank

Observer
Here is mine. I just finished a 3 year overhaul of the bronco. Looking forward to getting out on some adventures.

IMG_0839-1.jpg
From this

photobucket-2352-1324163943237.jpg
To this.

IMG_1713_zps8e08ac32.jpg
And finally this.

Henry

jesse72

I recently purchased this 1966 Bronco and will be making it more of an overland Bronco than a crawler. Would love to find and build a m416 trailer to pull behind it someday. Its a 5.0 EFI and AOD combo.

Maverick1701

Adventurer
pics or it didnt happen!

It had been beat on pretty hard by the PO and I had to fix a lot of his stuff...but it ran great, was tagged (no inspection as classic vehicle in TX), and made me smile!
This one was a 1975 with auto trans. Back in college I had a project EB that was a 67 with 3 on the tree.

IMG_1446.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism