Any GM Suburban vehicles here!!?????

chompper

OI got a 1990 red gmc suburban gotta fix up the rear end

Anyone know where to get 3.73 ring and pinion gears for cheap as my pinion gear has sheared of at least part of 6 of the teeth. And incidentally how bad is it to keep driving on it like that?

MingsRevenge

I will be pulling out 3.73's from a 2003 14b rear next week for my 4.56 upgrade. I doubt we have the same axles though.

Adventurer
Proud owner of a 2002 1500. I'm running 295's with a small lift. This is absolutely my favorite truck. Lots of 'burbs in this forum, although not as many newer 1500's. You'll love it here so start reading...

625cd91b-a3b2-1cce.jpg

I have an 03 GMC XL which I bought new and have loved from day 1.. It's not used as a family vehicle anymore but I just cant bring myself to selling it.... So I plan on making it more trail ready for my camping and fishing trips.. Very excited..

Revco

Adventurer
Snapped a fresh photo of my '93 K2500 today...

IMG_20120117_112128.jpg

It's still all stock. I haven't had a chance to replace all the front suspension/steering stuff yet, but I have it all sitting in a box. I did install new Bilsteins though. I'm going to order some new torsion keys to get another 2" up front and probably add a 2" block out back since I have some laying around, then I'll have it aligned. I'm about 60% done building my roof rack, just need some free time to button it up and waiting on my lights to show up. I picked up some DOM tubing to build some sliders and a grille guard. When I get some time I'm going to build new front & rear bumpers from 3/16" steel. Oh yeah I picked up a grille/headlights off a '98 model so it should update that flaky old chrome grille and replace the stock headlights that have moisture in them. If only I had more time on my hands this could all get done sooner!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL