Any Trailers for sale in the South East

xjcompguy

Have been searching the internet for some equipment to purchase for some traveling starting this spring. would like to get an expedition type trailer soon. my jeep is almost finished and i'm itching to get away with the wife and 2 kids. would prefer to be able to get something that might be slightly used and properly equipped. i am all about learning from someone else's experience...
thanks in advance....

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
We're thinking of selling our Conqueror Compact and building something different; we're next door in Canton.

It's been modified and used quite a bit. Everything works better than new; a few things have repairs pending.

Give it a think and ping me if interested.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALxGLVJY0QE"]YouTube - Hilldweller's Conqueror Compact Trailer[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7XqK6OYDaI"]YouTube - Max Coupler on Hilldweller's Jeep[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ru8OSylEHg"]YouTube - Conqueror Camping[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKw4GkyBAoA"]YouTube - Conqueror Camping Redux[/ame]

CountryFriedWeekend2011098.jpg

155.jpg

100_4754.jpg

002-1.jpg

079_crop.jpg

XJBANKER

Explorer
Let me know how much you are selling it for. I might have a freind that would be interested in it. PM me if you have some numbers worked up.

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Bill you are going to sell which means now I have to buy the wife something so I can buy your trailer... Interested in a price if you do sell it.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Bill you are going to sell which means now I have to buy the wife something so I can buy your trailer... Interested in a price if you do sell it.
That would be neat if you did buy it, Jeremy; at least I'd be able to visit it...

Here's the deal. I don't need to sell it, per se. As many of you know, I really love it. We have a great time with it.
But my body complains. I've had arthritis since I was 16; meds for that have messed up other parts of my body including giving me a few heart attacks. And most recently I've been torn apart by cancer.
It would help to have an easier trailer to set up, like a teardrop.

I bought the Conqueror for $8K; I'd like to get that back.

Included free in purchase:
Tires - $450 (originals were dry rotting a little)
Propane tanks - $150 (only came with obscure mounts)
new charger - $90 (original shorted out in Las Cruces, NM)
shelves - about $50 in scrap lumber
stove - $50
tupperware - $50
battery - $200
combo air/foam mattress - $200
Edgestar 43qt fridge - $375 on sale
spare set of wheel bearings - $100
bunch of lights - $no idea
Max Coupler multi-axis hitch - $175

features:
Really big tent with queen loft and changing room.
4 wolfpack ammo cans in rack.
jockey wheel
fold-down stainless steel doors that work as prep tables.

Need to fix:
Rope for one window broke at Country Fried Weekend; needs a rope.
The little flap that covers the tent frame pivot needs sewing on one side; doesn't affect performance at all.
One spot on tent floor needs sewing as well; manufacturing flaw.
It would be a good idea to swap leaf spring hardware for SAE grade 8 or better; I never got around to it. The hardware on the coupler is all upgraded though.

I'm probably forgetting things but there are no secrets. Everyone's been in my trailer or looked up-close at it.
It's been enjoyed fully.

RodneyHickmon

Expedition Trailer

I have a Military M101A3 enclosed trailer for sale. It has military hummer tires and a lot of ground clearance. 2004 model used very little looks brand new. And it is the heaviest built best off road trailer made today. Can send a photo to your email.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
that would be neat if you did buy it, jeremy; at least i'd be able to visit it...

Here's the deal. I don't need to sell it, per se. As many of you know, i really love it. We have a great time with it.
But my body complains. I've had arthritis since i was 16; meds for that have messed up other parts of my body including giving me a few heart attacks. And most recently i've been torn apart by cancer.
It would help to have an easier trailer to set up, like a teardrop.

I bought the conqueror for $8k; i'd like to get that back.

Included free in purchase:
Tires - $450 (originals were dry rotting a little)
propane tanks - $150 (only came with obscure mounts)
new charger - $90 (original shorted out in las cruces, nm)
shelves - about $50 in scrap lumber
stove - $50
tupperware - $50
battery - $200
combo air/foam mattress - $200
edgestar 43qt fridge - $375 on sale
spare set of wheel bearings - $100
bunch of lights - $no idea
max coupler multi-axis hitch - $175

features:
Really big tent with queen loft and changing room.
4 wolfpack ammo cans in rack.
Jockey wheel
fold-down stainless steel doors that work as prep tables.

Need to fix:
Rope for one window broke at country fried weekend; needs a rope.
The little flap that covers the tent frame pivot needs sewing on one side; doesn't affect performance at all.
One spot on tent floor needs sewing as well; manufacturing flaw.
It would be a good idea to swap leaf spring hardware for sae grade 8 or better; i never got around to it. The hardware on the coupler is all upgraded though.

I'm probably forgetting things but there are no secrets. Everyone's been in my trailer or looked up-close at it.
It's been enjoyed fully.

nnnnnnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!

AlexJet

Explorer
I'm selling my custom build Expedition Trailer.
It has provisions for RTT; LED lights, reinforced axle, etc.
We can negotiate meeting point if you want.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
nnnnnnnnnoooooooo!!!!!!
Yes....

My body is fallling apart. Opening up the tent and setting up the big-top is no problem for a healthy pair of adults. But I'm making Mirtes carry too much of the load, especially when my shoulder decides to dislocate.

Jeremy --- make an offer already. Or the OP; where'd he go?

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Man Bill I wish I could but that is way outside of my range! Even if you drop most of the stuff off it and leave me with a trailer and tent / covers it would probably still be to much...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3