Apertura Expeditions Build- 2010 Toyota 4runner Trail

adio3x

Observer
Yes! I just discovered this! Lookin good my friend.

I should have all the dates and what not finalized within the next couple days, so I'll be hitting you up soon!

t4rman

Adventurer
what what? T4R get together? I'll go. I'd hate for you guys to be seen with a gross old 4th gen though! :sombrero:

Truck is looking great BTW. You guys definitely have us beat in the styling department.

what what? T4R get together? I'll go. I'd hate for you guys to be seen with a gross old 4th gen though! :sombrero:

Truck is looking great BTW. You guys definitely have us beat in the styling department.

Thank you! Well being a 4th Gen owner I'll let that go but but being from Texas, sorry buddy I can't! Kidding, always down to meet up with new people and explore new territory. I'm thinking sometime we should get a T4R south east meet up together, they're SO MANY of us, would be quite a blast!

Great truck and lots of obvious talent behind the lens. Are you in CO for good now?
Thanks Dave and right back at you, you too have an awesome setup! No not in Colorado for good, in fact actually I have transplanted myself to land of the pines, North Carolina.

Hows the ummm, you know ummm, secret but not so secret project coming along!?

Thanks Dave and right back at you, you too have an awesome setup! No not in Colorado for good, in fact actually I have transplanted myself to land of the pines, North Carolina.

Hows the ummm, you know ummm, secret but not so secret project coming along!?

Still banging my head against the wall but not giving up :)

1engineer

Hello guys! First time poster here. Nice 4Runner! Nice thread! Just stopped by to say hello. I will try to be more civil and just help when needed. SO you are in NC for awhile?

Hello guys! First time poster here. Nice 4Runner! Nice thread! Just stopped by to say hello. I will try to be more civil and just help when needed. SO you are in NC for awhile?

1E
"I will try to be more civil and just help when needed"
what are you talking about! Your information posted is fact based and very helpful. You're a pinnacle over at T4R!

Yeah bad news is I'm staying on the east side for a little while longer, if fact even worse news is I'm moving to the Western Appalachians next Monday!

Welcome over here, its a FANTASTIC resource!

McFly2003

Adventurer
Hey Hey!

Well hello there! It's nice to see you and so many other T4r'ers over here on expo. You're truck has been an inspiration to me. I have had some of your pictures saved on my HD since long before I ever had a 5th gen parked in my driveway. Shame you aren't out here in CO anymore, some weekend excursions would be in order. I am from back east though so one of these trips back home we'll have to get some rigs together. Looking great, my friend. Cheers

Well hello there! It's nice to see you and so many other T4r'ers over here on expo. You're truck has been an inspiration to me. I have had some of your pictures saved on my HD since long before I ever had a 5th gen parked in my driveway. Shame you aren't out here in CO anymore, some weekend excursions would be in order. I am from back east though so one of these trips back home we'll have to get some rigs together. Looking great, my friend. Cheers

Thanks McFly! I'll be heading out to Colorado for a photo gig this July and will be driving out, so if you're around lets hit some trails! Glad to of been of inspiration and many congrats on your purchase albeit a few months ago! Keep in touch!

A few travel Pictures...

Howdy folks- hope everyone if having a great summer and getting out and about in their vehicles. Here's some shots of my recent road trip, nothing too special, but hopefully inspiring enough
to get your outside and exploring this beautiful country we live in. Have a great one and be safe!

Expedition_Portal_July-upload (1 of 31).jpg

Expedition_Portal_July-upload (9 of 31).jpg

Expedition_Portal_July-upload (7 of 31).jpg

Expedition_Portal_July-upload (6 of 31).jpg

Expedition_Portal_July-upload (5 of 31).jpg

Expedition_Portal_July-upload (3 of 31).jpg

Expedition_Portal_July-upload (2 of 31).jpg

Expedition_Portal_July-upload (10 of 31).jpg

Attachments

• Expedition_Portal_July-upload (4 of 31).jpg
    Expedition_Portal_July-upload (4 of 31).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Expedition_Portal_July-upload (8 of 31).jpg
    Expedition_Portal_July-upload (8 of 31).jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 88

Colonal Angus

Adventurer
Any updates? I find myself referencing this build often. AE, any chance of you participating in the SEES (SouthEast chapter) activities while living in NC?

Yes. To be honest my energy has been elsewhere as of late however always up for a good excuse to meet new like-minded folks. I will be releasing a video soon celebrating 100,000 in 3.5 years with my TE, so that will be the next update. I really don't have the time to go through all the modifications I did and post them up. I have also pretty much completed my build and very happy with where it is.

I will be posting more travel pictures however :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism