ARB 2500 Awning NIB - Southwest WI

zooroadbaja

Adventurer
I know it says pick up only, but if shipping isn't much, I'll take it off your hands. It'll probably be cheaper then ordering new. How much would shipping be to 92626?

ih8pepl

I know it says pick up only, but if shipping isn't much, I'll take it off your hands. It'll probably be cheaper then ordering new. How much would shipping be to 92626?

With all of UPS's BS fees - shipping for me to return the awning to the vendor in OH would cost me $110. Shipping costs almost half of its value - which isnt worth it. Hence the reason im trying to sell it local.

The awning in its original packaging is 105" long, 8" round (tube). Probably weighs in at about 65lbs, tube itself is heavy. Because its a tube it needs "extra" UPS handling, its also an oversized item.

This awning is a reminder to me not to shop online late at night when im tired lol.

Last edited:

zooroadbaja

Adventurer
Haha gotcha, I'm buying one and figured I'd help out a member instead of buying from a store. I didn't know it was that much. Most vendors were $28-$50 for shipping. But good luck with the sale. It should sell quick at that price.

ih8pepl

Haha gotcha, I'm buying one and figured I'd help out a member instead of buying from a store. I didn't know it was that much. Most vendors were $28-$50 for shipping. But good luck with the sale. It should sell quick at that price.

4wheelparts shipped it for free :ylsmoke:, use coupon FACEBOOK at checkout and get $10 off a purchase $149 or more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal