Are These M416's Worth...

FreeKine

Hello all - I'm in the market for a M416 trailer. Found a surplus outfit about 8 hours away from me that has 5 or 6 of them, and they want anywhere from $1200 to $1500 for them. I realize that this is a rather subjective question, but do you think that these are worth that price?

IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0188.JPG

IMG_0189.JPG

IMG_0190.JPG

IMG_0194.JPG

IMG_0195.JPG

Thanks for your input!

TacoPescado

That's pretty high, at least compared to the prices around here. I just bought an M416 in roughly the same condition for $550 last week...

XJBANKER

Explorer
The price is right for someone who does not know better or has money to burn. Also depends on the amount of work you want to do. If you want one complete without having to do much to it there is a m101 in the for Sal section for $2000

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
The price is right for someone who does not know better or has money to burn. Also depends on the amount of work you want to do. If you want one complete without having to do much to it there is a m101 in the for Sal section for $2000

X2 on this one!!

The one's you posted are worth 1/2 what they want, if that.

I've seen really nice ones going for $700-$1K, I picked mine up for $275, and other than needeing paint and missing the lunette, it was in perfect shape, and all the mechanicals work. (parking brake, wheel bearings, landing leg, etc)

FreeKine

The price is right for someone who does not know better or has money to burn.

That's me...the does not know better part, not the money to burn. Thus my call to the knowing found here :) Thanks to everyone for the input. Besides not knowing better, I am also currently in an impatient mind state about picking one of these up. I was actually considering making the 8 hour drive tomorrow to go see them. Guess I'll keep looking... Thanks!

4x4freedom

Hi,

I'm the one selling the 416 in the For Sale section. I'm in San Diego if you'd like to have a look - those are pretty much scrap compared to mine.:sombrero:

Mine is circa 1992 as well.

So - I would think they are a little high for the condition they are in.

Thanks,
Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven