Argentine Ford Ranger Diesel 4x4 crew cab with hard shell bed (in California)

crrraig

Good god why don't they make that for the US? That is exactly what I want: a small, capable diesel 4x4, room for 4 and gear, some towing capacity. If I could register it in California I would buy it in a second! Soooo jealous! Free bump! GLWS.

tomcortijo

Hi Balzac. I understand I have 120 days to stay and I could request an extension to up to a year. To take it back south you'd need a driving authorization from me and a bill of sales to register/sell it in Argentina.

resqd1

Adventurer
Nope, I was going to go get it, but someone from Yuma AZ got it first I have been told. Sadly for that person I am hoping they aren't able to register it like they are thinking they will be able to and then somehow they contact me when they go to part it out.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Good god why don't they make that for the US? That is exactly what I want: a small, capable diesel 4x4, room for 4 and gear, some towing capacity. If I could register it in California I would buy it in a second! Soooo jealous! Free bump! GLWS.

They don't sell them here because it would make too much sense, and we all know how our government feels about things that make sense.

resqd1

Adventurer
I know this is really old and I lost out on it then but does anyone have any info on what happened to this truck?

Colorado Ron

Explorer
Resqd1, you jerk! You got me all excited and I was already looking up flights to CA. Didnt even think someone would resurrect a 4 year old post!

resqd1

Adventurer
Resqd1, you jerk! You got me all excited and I was already looking up flights to CA. Didnt even think someone would resurrect a 4 year old post!

I am so sorry. Think of my sadness lasting four years still. I was talking with the guy to get it but stuck on duty for 48 before I could go get it and he sold it to someone else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3