Arkansas Fall Foliage Frolicking

RSB

Adventurer
I love tight trails like that Wes. It's challenging, exciting and you never know what's around the next corner. I wish the rest of the guys could see some of the tight stuff we squeezed through to get as far as we did. I learned a valuable lesson though, always bring a chain saw. I will definitely have mine fixed before our next outing. Thanks again. I wear the battle scars proudly. Even though you can't hardly see them on my white ride. :sombrero:

x2! I managed to hit a tree stump pretty hard on that last trail... :eek:

web.jpg

nothin' a 3lb sledge couldn't buff out though. :D Knocked my steering out of alignment too! Had to turn the wheel at a 45 the whole ride home.

some more pics on the last leg of the trip...

web.jpg

web.jpg

really tight!

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:

RSB

Adventurer
Ryan

Did not know you were a pilot. I am also and I felt pretty
Busy also. It is hard filling a sippy cup and drive on those
Windey roads. That is three pilots on the trip that I know of.

really? lol had no idea. Agreed. Handling nav, coms, taking pics and trying to listen to some tunes at the same time proved to be a bit of a challenge! Would've been nice to have a first officer with me. ;)

Flyn G

Observer
I really wanted to get a picture of your red truck with the yellow lights on coming out of the dust plume. It was quite a sight a couple of times when I could see you behind me.

I'm not sure that I got a chance to talk to you on my brief visit with the group. I remember the call sign though. My little boy had the OSU jersey on. He can't help it though both his grandpa's are A&M/OSU grads.

Say hi if you hear Cloverleaf 8 going over IRW.

RSB

Adventurer
I really wanted to get a picture of your red truck with the yellow lights on coming out of the dust plume. It was quite a sight a couple of times when I could see you behind me.

I'm not sure that I got a chance to talk to you on my brief visit with the group. I remember the call sign though. My little boy had the OSU jersey on. He can't help it though both his grandpa's are A&M/OSU grads.

Say hi if you hear Cloverleaf 8 going over IRW.

thank-you! ya, that would be really cool. Maybe someone else snapped one...

I don't think we did but I do remember the jersey! To be honest, I don't know much about football. :eek:

what's 'IRF'? For the life of me I can't figure it out...

tchughes

Observer
Dont downgrade the quality, clip the vids in half or thirds.

I'm only going to downgrade for public share. I'm working on getting you the full quality for the vid your working on. I'm setting up a file server on the Mac so you can download from there. A couple are pretty large since the camera records in HD but I think its worth the time spent downloading.

I'm only going to downgrade for public share. I'm working on getting you the full quality for the vid your working on. I'm setting up a file server on the Mac so you can download from there. A couple are pretty large since the camera records in HD but I think its worth the time spent downloading.

Cool, what camera were you using, btw?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__

Members online