Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

Cool Scott, congratulations!

Did any of the rucksack photos with my truck make it into the review article? :sombrero:

Nope, what you see is what was published. If I recall correctly, I sent the article and photos in before your photoshoot, but I'm slated to do a long term review in a year or so and may be able to use them.

And speaking of your photoshoot....
DSC4144-L.jpg

dorton

#rockcreekoverland
Some cool shots but that fox is exquisite. The top gun shot is really nice as well
Thanks. I really appreciate the compliments after the shots you have contributed to this thread.

The last shot of the AR, what camo pattern is that? Looks like a toned down ACU pattern, but I can't quite tell. I like it though!
Clark
Thanks. It's my version of A-TACS. Your Tetons shoot turned out gorgeous.

That Fox Shot is outstanding!! Love the camo on this AR and that image looks catalog worthy with the muted colors and the spent brass so shiny! Got a link to that scope? I'm interested!
Thanks. Its a trijicon accupoint TR24G http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._TR24G_AccuPoint_1_4x24_Riflescope_Matte.html

Clark White

Explorer
A friend of mine wanted to get some target practice, so I went along to do my own shooting...

Shooting a different kind of hardware...

(no Chevrolet's were damaged in the course of any shooting)

Clark

Clark White

Explorer
Taken at sunset at the old Pariah Town site in UT.

This one was taken on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. The sun had set about 30min before with the Moon coming right behind it.

Clark

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach