Artistic Shots- Well thought out, framed (positioned), artistic shots only please.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Had a little Manatee get real interested in her reflection in the front dome of my underwater housing

Face_To_Face_With_Manatee.jpg

hastyphoto

Nice shot Pat. Ever heard of Chaz? Old friend of mine at shootthelight.net Awesome photographer. He does workshops down florida sometimes, your pic reminded me of him.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Duuuuude!!!
Thats freakin cool Pat.

Thanks John!

Nice shot Pat. Ever heard of Chaz? Old friend of mine at shootthelight.net Awesome photographer. He does workshops down florida sometimes, your pic reminded me of him.

Never heard of him, but I'll have to see if I can look him up and tag along

Well done. I feel as if the Manatee is coming through my screen!

It was shot with a 16mm so it was literally only a few inches from the front of my lens port. It was fascinated with the reflection in the front of the lens

Awesome shot Pat. It has to be cool floating around with these guys under water.:victory:

Thanks Brad. It's a surreal feeling being under there with them in their world

Thanks for the comments

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
UGGGGHHHHH! Get it out of my head already!!

If you're in the area swimming with the manatee, give me a shout and I'll tag along and take some photos! I try and go every chance I can get.

Check out Crystal River Kayak Company. They rent kayaks and you put in the water right behind their building. It's a 10 minute paddle down to the springs where you can either just paddle with them, or get out of the kayak outside the springs and snorkel into the springs to swim with them.

Super cool experience highly recommended. It's better and more guaranteed to go when it's cooler out because more manatee's will be in the springs trying to stay warm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater