AT Can Holders

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
The cost of raw materials just went up again, and try as we may we can't hold the cost of our can holders at $99.00. I'm sorry to say the price is going up to $110.00

All of you on Expo who would like to purchase the holders at $99.00 through our online store, you will be able to do so for a limited time.

We are taking pre-orders, the holders should be available 5/30/11. The price will say $110.00. To get the discount enter the coupon code KBZ7700497A You will be prompted to enter the coupon code at check out.

If you encounter any issues with this contact me at info at adventuretrailers dot com.

chasingdreams

Adventurer
Steel has gotten very pricey!.... Once you ship the steel up here to Alaska you can tack on several more clams before it gets to the "end" user. It sucks but petroleum cost is a driving force in many products we consumers "consume".

Kudos to the AT guys for letting in some last minute sales for the old price:victory:

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Bought some steel last weekend and its getting ridiculously expensive. I have also made my own Jerry can holders... this is a GREAT deal, even with the increase. :elkgrin:

~ Stump

Martyn

The holders are made from aluminum, which has also had it's increases in price.

Martyn

We get our AT Aluminum Can Holders back in stock this Monday, earlier than anticipated.

The coupon to get these holders at $99.00 instead of the new price of $110.00 will be valid until midnight on Sunday 22nd.

The time is now.

mtntrekker

Observer
We get our AT Aluminum Can Holders back in stock this Monday, earlier than anticipated.

The coupon to get these holders at $99.00 instead of the new price of $110.00 will be valid until midnight on Sunday 22nd.

The time is now.

Martyn,

Do you know if your can holder will mount to an Expedition One rear tire carrier on a JK? With the holes along the angled support it looks like it might?
Thanks

Martyn

Martyn,

Do you know if your can holder will mount to an Expedition One rear tire carrier on a JK? With the holes along the angled support it looks like it might?
Thanks

I don't know for sure. But you can drill your own holes if the ones in the bracket don't work for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger