AT Overland Habitat - Value?

jsalz

I’ve got an AT Overland Habitat that is meeting most but not all of my needs. Curious what y’all would value it as.

Some mods include stowable surf board carrier hooks, rotopax, and interior lights.

It’s got it’s bumps and other hints of personality but is in full working order and has been doubly water proofed.

Keep in mind I’m in the Bay Area CA. Curious what y’all think.

Attachments

• ED5485FB-850E-4037-9312-D4F074AECA7F.jpeg
    ED5485FB-850E-4037-9312-D4F074AECA7F.jpeg
    246.4 KB · Views: 186

billiebob

Since anything new is often a year out.... and they sell for $12K... ask $12K, ready to ship today !!

Be positive about the patina, say "field tested and ready to go". No gremlins. No warranty issues.

Ask $12K or whatever you spent. And have it clean and ready to go.
Half of making the sale is curb appeal.

Last edited:

Idmtdew

I’ve got an AT Overland Habitat that is meeting most but not all of my needs. Curious what y’all would value it as.

Some mods include stowable surf board carrier hooks, rotopax, and interior lights.

It’s got it’s bumps and other hints of personality but is in full working order and has been doubly water proofed.

Keep in mind I’m in the Bay Area CA. Curious what y’all think.
I purchased a used one last spring for my first gen Tundra for $9k.

Since anything new is often a year out.... and they sell for $12K... ask $12K, ready to ship today !!

Be positive about the patina, say "field tested and ready to go". No gremlins. No warranty issues.

Ask $12K or whatever you spent. And have it clean and ready to go.
Half of making the sale is curb appeal.
Looks like they're $13,900 now...

grampswrx

Observer
I just bought one for a tundra with a hoist to remove from the truck and a set of interior cabinets for $8500. Has front/rear windows, side window, interior lights and roof rack tracks.

The new ones include interior lights and some other nice features. I’d say you’ll realistically get somewhere around $10k. But good luck. I had to go to Arkansas for mine ( I’m in SoCal)

Ps- if anyone wants the hoist, make me an offer and come get it. It’s an engine jack with an apparatus that lifts the topper from the inside and keeps it level. Works like a charm.

46ac2368fe2a86a337d868ba08cec035.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prajit

What would be the fair value for a 5ft Habitat that is 6 years old and does not come with any windows or cabinets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal