Autohome columbus tent and thule pro rack

amortgage6

I am in Logan, Utah and have a 2005 Autohome Columbus roof mount or over truck mount tent along with a Thule Pro rack to mount the tent on. It has been used on both a half ton and 3/4 ton trucks. the rack is designed for truck use , the tent can be used on any vehicle with the appropriate parts(usually a thule or yakima rack). prefer local pickup but would consider meeting someone within reasonable distance. to difficult to ship. it is the large size interior is 63 x 84.
I have recieved 2 quotes to purchase new at a total cost of $3925 which includes tent , thule rack shipping and sales tax on the tent(tent 2999 , rack 500 , shipping 240 etc.) I am asking $2000 I would sell the tent for $1750 without the Thule rack

If interested I can email pictures can't get them to load here. I can be contacted at amortgage6@qwestoffice.net cell 435-994 5626

Last edited:

Desertdude

Expedition Leader