AutoHome Maggiolina Adventure Small RTT

zolo

Explorer
Bump.
Interested folks but not sold yet.

kraqus, I still remember you will be in town to see it though.

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Can't believe this has not sold yet! Autohome tents are not cheap but their quality is legendary; pricing is very fair for this one. If you want a RTT because they are hip and look cool, you will be fine with one of those Chinese imports. If however you are planning on using your RTT, you can't go wrong with a Maggiolina.

zolo

Explorer
Can't believe this has not sold yet! Autohome tents are not cheap but their quality is legendary; pricing is very fair for this one. If you want a RTT because they are hip and look cool, you will be fine with one of those Chinese imports. If however you are planning on using your RTT, you can't go wrong with a Maggiolina.

So true. I cant believe this hasn't sold yet either.

zolo

Explorer
Buyer passed it up due to shipping cost back to CA.

Bump for a great tent. Hard shell, Autohome... Someone has to realize the deal here!

klp36

Hi! I am in Greenville, SC and have been looking into buying a small airland Maggiolina for my 2014 Subaru Forester to live out of for an extended roadtrip. I'm new to the forum - any idea how your RTT compares to the newer models (gas milege, weight, easy of setting up, comfort, etc). Is there a link to the specs/features of the model you are selling so that I can see if it is compatible with my vehicle? It would be no problem at all for me to make the short drive to ATL if me and Maggiolina are a match. Thanks in advance for any info/suggestions!
KP

zolo

Explorer
This Autohome is a size small. Demensions in the OP. Weight is similar to current models I would suspect 120-130lbs.

It would work well with a smaller SUV or wagon like a Subaru.

With any RTT MPG will suffer at hwy speeds, whether its a new tent or and old tent. No way around that.

Set up and take down are easy just turn the crank. It goes up and down easy and with little effort takes less than a minute. Literally.

As you can see from the photos this tent has a light weight gear rack towards the front of the roof.

Tent is clean and is in excellent condition for the year. Interior is comfy and warm in the winter and with plenty of screens for the summer months.

Ladder and crank all come with it. All of it works and is in excellent condition.

If I could keep it I would but my current truck just doesnt have the best roof design for this style tent.

Im not going to stick it up on my new truck just because its an RTT. Its not the right tool for the current job.

If you have any other questions let me know. The price is less than half of a new one. So its firm considering how nice it is.

Jesmor3

Great price. Would buy if I had the cash right now. Bump for a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zolo

Explorer
Thank you all, ...SOLD... By now on its next adventure with its new owner on a trip fo the next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach