Awesome find on EBAY!

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
I want it. The wife says if I park it in the driveway I'll be living in it forever. :smiley_drive: What's that mean??

It means, OBVIOUSLY, that she is ready to sell the house and go overlanding in the thing full time! Just as soon as you get it ready to leave!

WOW really cool for you! Hope you enjoy your trip, put up a trip report and let us know where yall go in it!

hehe
Brian

cumminscruiser

Adventurer
6x6

That's what I was thinking... you guys are insightfull.

The cumminscruiser build, actually I'm helping my buddy build one right now and unfortionatly another one for me. My daughter rolled ours a couple of weeks ago (once the hard way twice the easy way). So I found a beautiful doner with a bad engine and I'm hoping to do the swap in the next couple of weekends. I'll take photos and post them. As for my daughter, by some miracle she walked away without a scratch.

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
It means, OBVIOUSLY, that she is ready to sell the house and go overlanding in the thing full time! Just as soon as you get it ready to leave!

WOW really cool for you! Hope you enjoy your trip, put up a trip report and let us know where yall go in it!

hehe
Brian

Wow what a cool wife. I wish mine was supportive like that.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues