AZ: NIB Jetboil Genesis Base Camp System

afbond03

Adventurer
I have a new in box Jetboil Genesis Base Camp System that needs a new home. I have purchased many different cooking platforms lately and I haven't gotten around to using this yet and don't know when I might.
Located: AZ
Shipping: Yes
Payment: Paypal / Chase Bill Pay
Price: $305 shipped to lower 48
Brand new in box cook system with pots and carry bag.

Last edited:

Choff

Adventurer
You might want to re-consider your selling price. With a 20% coupon Backcountry.com had this for around $270.

YOU ARE KIDDING, THATS A DEAL, POTS AND PANS INCLUDED, YOU MUST THINK ITS JUST THE STOVE
BACKCOUNTY DOES NOT HAVE THE SYSTEM ON THEIR SITE!!!
WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS SOONER, I BOUGHT THE SYSTEM FOR $349
GREAT DEAL

texascrane

Adventurer
YOU ARE KIDDING, THATS A DEAL, POTS AND PANS INCLUDED, YOU MUST THINK ITS JUST THE STOVE
BACKCOUNTY DOES NOT HAVE THE SYSTEM ON THEIR SITE!!!
WISH I WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS SOONER, I BOUGHT THE SYSTEM FOR $349
GREAT DEAL

<Choff> HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
<Texascrane> Try pressing the the Caps Lock key
<Choff> O THANKS!!! ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE NOW!!!!!!!
<Texascrane> ******* me

http://www.backcountry.com/jetboil-genesis-base-camp-system

teotwaki

Excelsior!
You might want to re-consider your selling price. With a 20% coupon Backcountry.com had this for around $270.

You need to go read the forum rules about crapping in someone's thread then self delete your thread before it is reported.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...e-Expedition-Portal-Forum-Rules-etiquette-etc

For Sale Section Guidelines

No harassment: an item is worth what someone else will pay for it. To dump on someone's For Sale thread because you think the price is too high is inappropriate. Be respectful of the fact that someone is trying to sell an item or vehicle. We will delete all posts that only serve to disparage the item.

Afbond03 is just trying to sell his gear and if you don't like it just move on. I've been the victim of this sort of thing and hate to see it happen to others.

best regards,

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz