Back in a van-FINALLY or Overland-ish style build: take 2

coguzzi

Adventurer
IMG_0426.jpg
Back to making dust for the sprinter finally, cabinet face/doors for the cabinets already built. Got my foam pulled out as well as a the roll of fabric ive been saving for quite some time for this project. final dust making stages and sewing (plus huge list of final details)--the end game

coguzzi

Adventurer
IMG_0452.jpg
the supervisors making sure i do a good job on the last cabinet for this build, or they are wondering when we are finally going on the road!?!?!
IMG_0483.jpg
between the 2 builds i had going on i feel like ive been building cabinets for months (which i have). gonna de-dust my shop and put all those tools away for a while. getting there

coguzzi

Adventurer
So FIONA is finally done, well done enough anyway, i have plans to develop something new for interior and exterior rear doors but time is short right now and rather just finally use her. Fiona is the result of a fairly extensive build for us with 1750 hours into her, but still follows our belief of simplicity in design and systems. Took way longer than i wanted on this one since i had several other projects in the mean time that pulled me away for several months. Made for longer term travel with 2 humans and 2 dogs with storage for all the toys. You know, this Colorado boy REALLY needs to escape Quebec for a while--looooong while.

DETAILS:
Redarc Manager 30 Battery Management System
2x Volthium 200ah self heating lithium batteries (2x for redundancy) with Bluetooth
350 watt roof mounted solar
Dometic RTX2000 12V Air Conditioner
Truma Combi 4 heater/water heater with undermount propane system
Propane Range/Oven
AC/DC Refrigerator
Elevator Bed, electric of my own design
Convertible Interior Shower
Outside Shower at rear door
Safe for valuables/passports/laptops etc
3M Thinsulate insulation, 4 season
Amp Research Power Step
Viair 450C air compressor with 3 gallon Aluminum tank and 3 ARB air ports
Remora Roof Rack
Roof Deck made in collaboration with Flagwerks
Thule Awning with Rigid Amber Scene Light/white rear flood light
Van Compass 4.3 suspension upgrade
BlackRhino wheels with Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 tires

couple post of pics since limited how many i can post at once. complete set at our FB page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100057598833148

01.jpeg02.jpeg07.jpeg09.jpeg10.jpeg11.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach