Back in the saddle of a ZJ

stoneydude

Observer
The tires are here, just not on the jeep yet. I went in for an alignment and they said I needed to replace my steering gear because it was leaking. Brakes Plus in Carrolton gave me a good deal on the install for $400 with alignment included but that $400 was money for the Falken's so I have Discount holding them untill I get the money in a week or so.

TMPhoto

Observer
Jeep looks good. Too bad ur stuck repairing everything. I've got a gront right axle joint and a rear end to rebuild at 138K, and I just spent a ton of money lifting it haha it happens to us all...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

stoneydude

Observer
Well it's been a couple months since I've updated this. I didn't end up getting the Falkens but got a brand new set of JK take offs for... FREE! Now I know the Wrangler ST is nothing to write home about but free is always better and gives me some time to find something better. I added an old Radio Shack CB radio that I had lying around. Last weekend I went out with the Lone Star Jeep Club to the Northwest OHV park in Bridgeport, TX and got to push my heep to its limits. The tame Wranglers actually did a good job considering we just got about 3" of rain this week and most of the park was very damp. I only got stuck once :smiley_drive:! I just got my tax return in also and decided to splurge on a Kicker 10" L3 sub and an Alpine amp. I was up to 4am last night finishing everything up. It bumps pretty loud and I'm very happy with it. Here's some pics from last weekend.
IMG_1633.jpgIMG_1626.jpgIMG_1628.jpgIMG_1629.jpgIMG_1631.jpgIMG_1651.jpgIMG_1638.jpgIMG_1639.jpgIMG_1640.jpgIMG_1641.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach