Bear Off Road Trailer w/ARB Tent For Sale, CA

Mike @ X-Treme

I have a barely used 2010 Bear Trailer that I don't have room for, so I'm forced to sell it. It started with the base trailer, I added spare tire mount, swivel coupler, line-x interior & fenders, 35" ******** Cepek Tires on DC2 wheels, Hi-Lift tie down system, Roto-Pax fuel & water cans, A removable 1' x 2" steel frame (also Line-X'd) with Safari Straps perimeter netting holds the ARB tent at an "easy to enter" level. The trailer as equipped, would retail for around $7250.00. I'm asking $5K obo with the tent or $4K obo w/o the ARB Tent. Phone Mike 805-404-8057 or e-mail mike IMG_4579.jpgIMG_4572.jpgIMG_4573.jpgIMG_4574.jpgIMG_4575.jpgIMG_4576.jpgIMG_4577.jpgIMG_4578.jpg@x-tremetoyz.com.

Breesha03

Such a nice setup--I've been dying to get my hands on one of these. It's really a shame no one on my side of the country sells them. Ugh. Good luck with the sale....and sorry you couldn't use it more!

Last edited:

Mike @ X-Treme

Thanks,

Although I only used it 6 times, it works great. I have another similar trailer with the same tent on it that I currently use. I just don't have room or need for 2. If I don't sell it soon, I'm afraid my wife's gonna want a second JK for herself to attach it to!

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy