Beat to Death Roof Rack Questions?

Vince1

Adventurer
Sunroof insert is not included so you can open up your freedom top panels without having to tilt the rack back. I have the insert with Rotopaks mounted on it, but I rarely use it...only on long trips. I like the idea of solar panels up there, but I mounted my solar panel on my trailer since that is where my auxiliary batteries are. I used a TV swing arm mount so I can follow the sun and also invert the panel when driving off road to protect it from mud and flying rocks/debris.

HeliNomad

Adventurer
Nice pic helinomad. Pilot?
I might be going in for a gobi as I have only a soft top in a winter location. It might give my top a little protection and also be able to put the top down in summer. I'm actually more conflicted between a gobi and a trailer.

Affirmative! Helicopters are life.

Main Line Overland

Supporting Sponsor
Give us a shout if you'd like us to help you out with ordering a Gobi.

Also keep in mind that prices may increase as we cross into 2014, so if you plan on ordering one, perhaps do so before the end of the month.

bluehash

Adventurer
Give us a shout if you'd like us to help you out with ordering a Gobi.

Also keep in mind that prices may increase as we cross into 2014, so if you plan on ordering one, perhaps do so before the end of the month.

Thanks ML. Already went through.
I love your rig. Saw it at Vermont Overland.

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
It will have to be later in the spring for me no matter what. I promised my wife to get us into a house before I bought any thing else for the jeep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal