Best way to lift a '94 e350 NON 4 wheel drive for a mild 2-3 inch lift?

warmblood58

Observer
Finally got my '94 IDI Ford van back with new trans and want to lift it 2-3 inches. Any known good kits or other for a DiYer like me? This van has a medical top as it did former service as a medical van but have been looking at rigid 3/4 ton pickup tonneau covers and thinking that perhaps I could pull medical top and fit one of these with a little ingenuity, have canvas sides made, and instant pop top! I have seen perfect tonneaus for 200.00, much cheaper than a pop top as they never show up on Craig's List or other and not wild about the VW poptop unless it is a lower profile eurovan setup. Very excited to start my van build!

DjDrewDigital

Observer
I did a 2" lift on my 06 E250. I had custom springs made that were taller and softer. Then used camber cams to correct the camber and fitted slightly longer shocks. the only downside is I have less caster; 2.25 degrees. It drives fine but sometimes the wheels don't want to straighten out from full crank.

2013-02-15_12-45-36_674.jpg

Last edited:

nely

Adventurer
5eru4u7e.jpg

Ft-129 fabtech lift springs for f150 is what I used pre 4x swap. I had 35 tires on the van aswell.

nely

Adventurer
3 inch lift.

Never really had it aligned. I eyeballed it.

Would be better with some drop brackets for the ibeams.

I set the caster as far as possible and the knuckle rubbed the ibeam. A little grinding on ibeam would have solved that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad