Bushlite Candle Lanterns - US Group Buy

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
Subscribed for wait list and/or second group buy. Interested in (2) brass full kits

jerdog53

Explorer
Just so you all know the candles from Ikea fit these lanterns perfectly once you cut them down to length.

colorado matt

Adventurer
Just so you all know the candles from Ikea fit these lanterns perfectly once you cut them down to length.

I cant imagine the logistics of putting together a group buy .... with that said I will keep my original order that included a bag of candles as changing now I am sure would just be frustrating for xrunner and I will not be "that" guy .... but this info is very good to know ... as cool as the lanterns are I can see myself staring at it as it burns down grumbling under my breath about the cost and availability of the candles .... knowing a local source is available takes that little sting out for sure .... Matt

Xrunner

Explorer
Thanks for the patience on this one... it's definitely taking much longer than anticipated.

I've got the order locked in, weight/shipping costs calculated, and am waiting to hear how long they should take to arrive. Once I have a firm date for everyone I'll open up payments. I don't want this to be one of "those" buys where you pay to only find out they won't make the timeframe you needed them in.

Ovrland

Adventurer
Any word on this? No hurries, just making sure I don't miss out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tazman

Adventurer
I'm on the list also. These group buys are a PITA to put together. Plus, when they are shipped to him he has to break it up and ship to us. Packing, accounting, bs, it hardly seems worth it. I would love to move forward quickly but how can we push. We are lucky to have some volenteer to do this. I hope he can build in some free stuff for himself.

Give us an update. We aren't impatient just hopeful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad