C4500 4x4 Ambo

cjken

Explorer
Wow!!
Good deal even if it was beat up.
I thought it would go for a fairly good price since it was not listed for very long.
If I were closer I would have tried for it as a parts truck.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Sold for $32,000
2021-04-24_12h40_19.jpg

dereksos

It went for $32k - buy mine for $10k less! I'm still out of work and don't have time for the project!

cjken

Explorer
It went for $32k - buy mine for $10k less! I'm still out of work and don't have time for the project!

That’s cool, but it is a totally different truck. I think people following this are looking for the elusive 4x4 Kodiak ambulance. At least that is why I posted it.

You should make a thread of your own. I’m sure someone would be interested in that.

jlcanterbury

$32k seems like a decent deal.

But if they really apply that 18 % fee that's an additional $5760.

If you're in CA you're likely getting hit with sales tax. That's getting pricey.

cjken

Explorer
For some reason mine had a much lower fee structure. Not sure why the difference. I did get hit with the taxes, but fortunately they were completely transferable to NYS.

ANY IDEA OF WHO GOT THIS????

cjken

Explorer
Yes, There are not many options available.
This is a different design than Tom got from Staz.
I believe that this design is fundamentally sound.. It was a bit of a risk, but they appear to be machined well and so far are working out.
I was a bit hesitant to go that route, but I like that they are not as heavy as the all steel surplus ones that some people are running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl