Camper and Truck Photos

Sock Puppet

Adventurer
All of the pics in this thread are great!!! I just picked up an older Northstar PU today, and can't wait to get started going through it so I can get out there!

Rot Box

Explorer
photo-38_zps0208c66d.jpg

photo-39_zpse3825f26.jpg

doctorit

Adventurer
I guess it's time to stop lurking and share one of our new Northstar TC650 (with XB fold-out) on a gorgeous spring evening:

D7X_9021-L.jpg

Raul B

Explorer
I guess it's time to stop lurking and share one of our new Northstar TC650 (with XB fold-out) on a gorgeous spring evening:

D7X_9021-L.jpg

Nice. I'm very curious on your setup since I can see you have a f150. Why did you choose your particular camper?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Beamer pilot

Explorer
image.jpg
As you can see doctorit I run the same set up, love the Northstar. Hallmark campers were not able to deliver a Milner on my short notice so went with my second choice (at 1/2 the cost). Still, very happy with it. I also run a new Wrangler with ARB roof top tent and awning.

doctorit

Adventurer
Nice. I'm very curious on your setup since I can see you have a f150. Why did you choose your particular camper?
Thanks! The TC650 is a perfect match for my F150. Major reasons for my choice were: fit on 1/2 ton, really like Northstar features/reputation, and I have a local dealer (Truck Camper Warehouse, high praise for them). Also, the side pop-out (XB) option is perfect for our family of 3, and not available on anything else of this size.

doctorit

Adventurer
As you can see doctorit I run the same set up, love the Northstar. Hallmark campers were not able to deliver a Milner on my short notice so went with my second choice (at 1/2 the cost). Still, very happy with it. I also run a new Wrangler with ARB roof top tent and awning.
Very cool trailer setup! With a toddler, our kayaking days are "on-hold" but that hasn't stopped me from designing a similar "gear trailer" in my head already.

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Very cool trailer setup! With a toddler, our kayaking days are "on-hold" but that hasn't stopped me from designing a similar "gear trailer" in my head already.

I hear you, our toddler is now 30...As for the trailer mostly bolt on items with overkill 6000lbs axles and fabed fenders by a local welder. Extended tongue helps kayaks clear the camper, the 1 ton Dodge doesn't even know it's there !!!

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Finally got the Hawk today. Looking forward to this summer and fall. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/15/vuty8epy.jpg[/IMG
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Nice set up, I always liked the pop ups on full size trucks.
We always spend a couple of weeks on the Oregon coast, great place...as soon as the fog burns off...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater