Camper Sold. Truck still for sale: FS: 1996 Ford F-350 XLT and 1997 FWC Grandby

adamdrummer

Hey all~

I'm putting my rig up for sale, a 1996 Ford F-350 XLT 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel and 1997 Four Wheel Camper Grandby. All the details are in the below Craigslist post, as well as a bunch of photos. More pics and info available upon request, of course.

http://bend.craigslist.org/cto/4889293161.html

I had this setup for 3 years (bought in Jan. 2012)but I've downsized and bought a new truck (Tacoma) and camper (ATC Bobcat). My neighbors are looking at me funny and I'm getting a bit embarrassed having two sweet rigs in my driveway, so this one needs a good home!

I do field biology work in the Mojave desert. I love how self-contained and self-sufficient I can be in this truck: tons of h20 and fuel capacity, solar and propane setup to keep me in the backcountry for days. Or I can go to the ski resort, pop the top and fire up the heater to get dressed or hang out in it for lunch. This setup has not been babied, as I've lived in and worked out of this truck for several seasons. But, I have kept up with the needed maintenance and cleaning. I have literally every receipt for the truck since the bill of sale in an organized 4" binder. The lift panels and eventually the pop-up vinyl will need to be replaced (again, details in the CL post with pics). This was going to be my winter project to have fixed but I've run out of time.

Asking $15,500 for the truck & camper & accessories, but open to reasonable offers. I'm hoping to sell as a package deal since that just makes sense with all the add-ons and such. But I'd be willing to do a separate deal for the right terms/price. Let me know.

I'm located in Bend, OR and have a pretty flexible schedule the next few weeks before I go back to work in mid-March. Fire away with questions and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP.

thanks and cheers,

Adam

email: adamdrummer80@gmail.com

phone: 937-five72-one655

zombie back.jpgzombie side.jpgzombie front.jpgIMG_0531.jpgzombie side popped.jpg

Last edited:

shellb

Adventurer
Just wanted to say good luck with the sale!

Really, really like this setup, wish I was a buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamdrummer

Thanks shellB! I've likely got a buyer for the camper today...at least a guy on the road right now driving 9 hours to check it out. I'll update the post. Hate to split up the rig, but money talks!
cheers - Adam

adamdrummer

Camper sold today (& the MaxTrax). Truck is still for sale for $8500. I will update the post when I get a chance.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal