Cascadia Vehicle Tents (CVT) Mt. Bachelor Roof Top Tent (RTT)

MCObray

Explorer
For Sale: Up for sale is a CVT Mt. Bachelor RTT.

Price: $875.

Location: Salem/Eugene, OR. I am not willing to ship this item.

Condition: I have used this tent a total of 5 nights. This piece of equipment is in immaculate shape.

Description: From CVT website.
Size: 56"W x 96"L x 50"Ht. (Open)
Size: 56"W x 48"L x 14" Ht. (Closed)
Weight: 120lbs - Will hold up to 550 lbs
Base: Aluminum sheets and insulated foam
Frame: Aluminum
Ladder: Telescoping aluminum ladder (new) 2 sizes available. *I must note that I recently replaced this ladder with original, durable design. CVT's telescoping ladder was not locking properly.
Fabric: 260g Poly/Cotton Rip Stop Fabric. W/P PU coating, Breathable and Mold Resistant with UV Protection
Rain Fly: 420D Poly/Oxford PU
Mattress: High density foam 2.5" thick
Annex is included.
Trades: I actually prefer a trade over cash. What am I looking for? ARB Bull Bar for a Jeep Cherokee XJ + Warn Winch (At least rated at 8000#).
GOPR1524.jpg
GOPR1522.jpg
GOPR1530.jpg
GOPR1533.jpg
GOPR1526.jpg
New ladder:
IMG_0729.jpg
IMG_0730.jpg

Last edited:

MCObray

Explorer
Anybody?

I'm willing to meet anybody in the Willamette Valley. I am open on the weekends.

I have no trips planned for next several months, so it will be sitting in storage.

New, this tent sells for $995 w/out shipping. With shipping, you are looking at $150-$200. Buy this one and save yourself $120-$320!

-Mason

MCObray

Explorer
Update: The CVT Mt. Bachelor Roof Top Tent is back up for sale. Attached to the RTT is a custom, full size roof rack as seen in this picture.

'99 Jeep XJ by Bucky Images, on Flickr
The full size roof rack also has awning mounts.

Here is how much extra room there is left on the rear of the rack. I was planning on utilizing the empty space as storage for water/gas cans, as well as extra storage for potential cargo.

Also included is a wind fairing.

Price for both items: $1000. For this price, you will get the CVT Mt. Bachelor RTT and full size custom roof rack.
Price for CVT Mt. Bachelor RTT: $875
Price for full size roof rack: $225
Condition: Same as original post.
Description: Same as original post.
Trades: Not interested in any trades.

Have any questions? Feel free to ask away.

Last edited:

MCObray

Explorer
Spring and summer are steadily approaching, someone has to want themselves a portable penthouse!

2008taco

you'll probably have to wait a few weeks. CVT is currently doing a group buy on their tents and this tent is going for only 700 there.

JCMatthews

Tour Guide
R U willing to separate the tent from the rack? I am trying to decide what to do for a decent sleeping set up off of the ground. However I would mount it on a truck or my M416.

MCObray

Explorer
R U willing to separate the tent from the rack? I am trying to decide what to do for a decent sleeping set up off of the ground. However I would mount it on a truck or my M416.

Rack has been sold. At this point, it's just the RTT that is left. I have somebody coming to check it out this Sunday, but I will keep you in mind. I prefer not to ship, only because it would be an absolute pain to move due to size and some being reported as punctured on arrival, but I might consider shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater