Catalina wine mixer, Ram 3500 C&C

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Must have cold drinks available! I'm thinking about three or four tool box drawers above the fridge would be a good idea. Is that a good use of the space? What would you put there?
The rear curbside box gets a pull out grill/kitchen setup. I'll still need to fit an oasis compressor, hose reel for diesel transfer (This will go in the compartment with the filler necks.) and...?

View attachment 566986

This is also one of my MUST HAVE NON NEGOTIABLES with my next build, outside fridge access.

I got super spoiled with my last one and won’t ever go without it, ever

Grabbing ice cold beverages without going in and out of camper is winning!

Well done sir!

Adventurous

Explorer
Must have cold drinks available! I'm thinking about three or four tool box drawers above the fridge would be a good idea. Is that a good use of the space? What would you put there?
The rear curbside box gets a pull out grill/kitchen setup. I'll still need to fit an oasis compressor, hose reel for diesel transfer (This will go in the compartment with the filler necks.) and...?

View attachment 566986

My buddy Aaron has an outdoor beer fridge in one of his cubbies and loves it. With a pull out grill nearby it's super easy to cook outside when it is nice out.

Only hiccup came when he buried the truck to the point that the cabinet couldnt open and he was almost stranded without beer. :LOL:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
This is also one of my MUST HAVE NON NEGOTIABLES with my next build, outside fridge access.

I got super spoiled with my last one and won’t ever go without it, ever

Grabbing ice cold beverages without going in and out of camper is winning!

Well done sir!

#hereholdmybeer

flylow4500

Observer
I love details.
I'm happy how the hitch turned out being tucked in close to the bed (this was my goal.) The Macs tie down rail got powder coated, I've found the bare aluminum stains and doesn't look good after a couple months.
This is going to be a great truck for someone!

Side note, I need to figure out how to make my picture file size smaller. Cropping every picture smaller and smaller is not fun or effective.

fullsizeoutput_d88.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_d93.jpeg

Last edited:

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Very nice! Note; not that you're going to, but it should be noted that Mac's L-track is NOT mobility related, meaning it's not rated to strap people (wheelchairs, seats, etc) to. So even if the kids are being naughty, don't strap them down to it. ;)

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Side note, I need to figure out how to make my picture file size smaller. Cropping every picture smaller and smaller is not fun or effective.

How are you taking them? If they are with an iPhone, email them to yourself and when prompted, choose the smallest file size, that seems to work pretty decent to do 5 or 6 at a time with minimal headache. My .02

flylow4500

Observer
Very nice! Note; not that you're going to, but it should be noted that Mac's L-track is NOT mobility related, meaning it's not rated to strap people (wheelchairs, seats, etc) to. So even if the kids are being naughty, don't strap them down to it. ;)

Well hell... there goes my Jurassic Park tour idea. Thanks for the heads up!

How are you taking them? If they are with an iPhone, email them to yourself and when prompted, choose the smallest file size, that seems to work pretty decent to do 5 or 6 at a time with minimal headache. My .02

Great idea, thanks

Jordan

Inline6

Adventurer
that rear suspension setup makes me want to change out my 04 dodge for a new C&C. But will probably keep mu pre DEF truck and run it till im done driving.

Might want a drain hole and tube in your filler setup, just incase...

oh, great work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater