Chevy Colorado or GMC Canyon Setups

Beltfed

Here's some lame driveway pics of my truck:

19 ZR2 diesel 2.8L

-CCE mild delete tune and trans tune (I'm from AB), Flo-pro turbo back/EGR block, seems to be a cleaner tune.
I'd very much like to know more on this...
My warranty recently ran out, and I installed an inline AG Diesel Solutions 'tune' that is supposed to be non-intrusive of the OEM programing, but my truck coded on it. Turned it off and the check engine light went out, presumably all is now ok.

A couple of winters ago during a cold snap the DEF tank froze up solid to the tune of around $800 worth of work, which was luckily covered under warranty. I'm thinking a DEF delete is worth investigating.

emulous74

You're running a leveling kit right? I'm looking at putting 33" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on my '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison.
i have an add-a-leaf in the rear and an adjustable coil over conversion in the front. As well as heavier springs.

Mine is overkill so yes you would need at least a level kit in the front and would suggest AEV’s 33” kit.

MisterNoisy

Is anyone having problems with their 2023 model trucks?
I had to do a reboot to get the touchscreen working yesterday (hold the phone hang up button for 10s) and the fender flares needed reseating upon delivery. Beyond that, there's a recall for the automatic emergency braking system. The perils of buying the first model year of a new design, I suppose. Aside from that, I love the truck - it's comfortable, hugely capable and in black, it looks like the sort of thing a movie villain would drive.

Only significant modification I've done is adding a BesTop SuperTop - the ZR2 basically includes most of the stuff I'd want to add to the truck from the factory (sliders, front and rear lockers, skid plates, 33s, etc.). I do want to add a fuel tank skid plate and a winch down the road, but I'm not in a huge hurry.

TwinStick

Explorer
We have a 23' ZR2 and are also facing the age old dilemma of voiding the warranty.

Starting to save up for a Dirtbox Canopy Camper and custom rear leaf springs to make it sit like stock even at max load. Also thinking of a bluetti system so I don't have to go into stock electronics but MAN are those things expensive !

MisterNoisy

We have a 23' ZR2 and are also facing the age old dilemma of voiding the warranty.

Starting to save up for a Dirtbox Canopy Camper and custom rear leaf springs to make it sit like stock even at max load. Also thinking of a bluetti system so I don't have to go into stock electronics but MAN are those things expensive !
Check out the Ecoflow Delta 2. Right now, they're on Amazon for $610 for just the 1MWh power station or $900 with a 220W folding solar panel bundled in. I just have the power station and it's a pretty fantastic little widget.

kperras

Colorado ZR2

Leer 100r with windoors and Thule t-slot roof rails
Alucab load bars with the mid-height feet
Thule Kukanam 3 (regular, not HD) tent.

In this picture fully loaded with camping gear, family, bikes, 100lb bike rack. The front has been leveled 1.25", rear has the CCE add-a-leaf. As such the truck still maintains a 1/2 rake loaded up and rides nicely empty even with the bike rack and tent removed.
20240330_113357.jpg

Old setup used a Thule bed rack. Was fine except it there was no protection for the gear on the back against the elements or prying eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12