Cig Adapter for Conqueror Trailers and other Hella style outlets.

Safado

Adventurer
I picked up a bunch of these from a guy in the UK last May, and just forgot to post them here. (My wife loves to hide things) Found them again today and want them gone.

They're simple Hella-US standard 12v Converters. (They work 24v as well...10 amp)

7.50 for the singles (quantity = 2)
10.00 for the double (quantity = 0)

+ shipping from 85207

Attachments

• DSC_2153.JPG
    DSC_2153.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

Darby Darrow

Observer
I picked up a bunch of these from a guy in the UK last May, and just forgot to post them here. (My wife loves to hide things) Found them again today and want them gone.

They're simple Hella-US standard 12v Converters. (They work 24v as well...10 amp)

7.50 for the singles (quantity = 7)
10.00 for the double (quantity = 1)

+ shipping from 85207

I'll take a single shipped to 92064 please.

Safado

Adventurer
Will do...quantity update above. I'll have a better idea on shipping tomorrow...shouldn't be more than a few bucks.

smcdo13

adapters

I am new to this site, Dendy sent me the link. I too would like a double and two singles.
I will aslo need Pay-Pal information.
you can contact me direct at steven,mcdonald@jaglrnorth.com

thanks
Steve

Safado

Adventurer
May it 2 doubles for me to 94566

I am new to this site, Dendy sent me the link. I too would like a double and two singles.

thanks
Steve

Sorry Guys, I've only got 4 singles left. I'll put you down for 2 Steve, Fubar...let me know, I'll hold the last 2 for you until tomorrow.

Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member

thanks
Steve

Hey, Steve:
WELCOME! How did you not know about EXPO. This is probably the BEST site on the internet!!
Check out the trailer forum and the land rover forums as well (up above!)

Good to see you here.
Dendy

Safado

Adventurer
Sorry Guys, I've only got 4 singles left. I'll put you down for 2 Steve, Fubar...let me know, I'll hold the last 2 for you until tomorrow.

OK, well I just found 2 more...I told you she likes to hide stuff!

So total of 4 singles left...2 on hold for Fubar.

Let me know.

For those that have ordered, went to the PO today and apparently they have reduced their hours this year and I didn't make the cutoff. I'll go tomorrow without fail and get these out to you and your totals.

Thanks

Safado

Adventurer
Shipping these out tomorrow.

Sorry, probably should have just made this easier and did a fixed price shipped, I'll have your totals tomorrow.

BTW...I'm planning on taking them out of the packaging if you ordered more than one so that they fit in the padded envelopes. Let me know if that's an issue for any of you.

Dendy - 1 Double 1 Single
Jason - 1 Single
Darby - 1 Single
Steve - 2 Singles
Fubar - Holding 2 Singles
Brit - 1 Single
Jay - 1 Single

That's a full house unless Fubar only wants 1.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven