Cnadian M101 parts needed

WKCwith5

Adventurer
I think that my old reflectors are around in the barn. I take a look if any one needs then. They are in fair shape as I recall. for sure not new looking.

brentbba

Explorer
I think that my old reflectors are around in the barn. I take a look if any one needs then. They are in fair shape as I recall. for sure not new looking.

Havent' heard if this first set sold or not, but please look in case they have. I pm'd the seller, but original poster does have first rights.

gpwpat

Adventurer
I am still waiting for a response. I still need a set. I am hopeing to do my trailer repairs this winter and get my trailer ready for paint in the spring. The former owner removed the reflectors to cut in led tailights. but that put the wiring and light in the cargo bay. I wanted to go back to the way it was except for civilian color paint to match my jeep. But the reflectors are a must have for me. I just hope I can find a pair.

gpwpat

Adventurer
Still waiting. He is trying to figure out fair market value. I saw those triangles. But they are missing the flavor of the origionals. I like the origionals as they just scream military to me.

If I can't get or afford origionals, I may go about makeing my own. a little brazing here a bit of cutting here, I can make a steel triangel frame. I did find 2" triangel reflectors put those in the frame and wala I would have the flavor I am looking for.

brentbba

Explorer
Still waiting. He is trying to figure out fair market value. I saw those triangles. But they are missing the flavor of the origionals. I like the origionals as they just scream military to me.

If I can't get or afford origionals, I may go about makeing my own. a little brazing here a bit of cutting here, I can make a steel triangel frame. I did find 2" triangel reflectors put those in the frame and wala I would have the flavor I am looking for.

Ok - I've searched the Yahoo! group and other internet searches and can't find any thing resembling a sale, much less a FMV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven