Coachman Concord 4x4 expedition rv

speedtre

Explorer
No affiliation....

3Eb3Kb3G75F75J35Mcd3b75bec780984d10e3.jpg

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/rvs/3674930596.html

pilotmike

This thing has been posted in the classifieds here at least on 2 different threads. I talked to the original owner about a year ago. This has since been sold at least 2 more times since then, with the 2nd owner being a complete waste of time talking to on the phone. The title was still in the original owners name. 2nd owner stole it for $50,000, then was asking $69000, and told me I was too cheap at $60,000 offer. Now the 3rd owner is trying for $79999 The rig is nice though!

Last edited:

hankgs

Adventurer
Here's a question... Besides MAYBE finding an EXTRA LARGE spot in a lame-0 traditional campground, where the HELL could you take this ridiculous RV in 4x4 beyond a cornfield...?

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Here's a question... Besides MAYBE finding an EXTRA LARGE spot in a lame-0 traditional campground, where the HELL could you take this ridiculous RV in 4x4 beyond a cornfield...?

Anywhere relatively flat with limited traction. Like snow, mud, or sand, as long as its not too deep.

jatibb

Adventurer
wait,,,thats it. buy it, remove the body, sit it on the ground for a cabin. shorten the wheelbase and build a real off road van........yeah.......

waterboy222

Adventurer
That thing couldn't go off a curb without getting hung up.. Maybe thats why it has 4wd..to help pull itself off of every piece of firewood it backs over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy